The Easter Bag Giveaway Winner is @PurpleNailBandit
Thank you to @purplenailbandit for your winning entry and everyone who participated in this competition. We loved seeing all the entries for this competition so much, that we have decided to run another giveaway competition very soon – so stay tuned!
Vote For Your Favorite #OOTDLUMINESK Photo!
Voting Ends Sunday April 9th 12pm New York, EST
One vote per person | The photo with the most votes wins a Luminesk bag of their choice
Enter the Easter Outfit Of The Day Bag Giveaway for your chance to win a Luminesk bag of your choice!
Here’s How To Enter The Giveaway:
- It’s really simple, just pose with your favorite Luminesk Product
- Post a cool photo of yourself on Instagram posing with your luminesk product – extra points for posing with a cool outfit or in a cool location
- Post the photo to your Instagram with the hashtag #ootdluminesk
- The more you post the more chances you have to win
- Entries close Sunday April 2nd 12pm New York, EST
- After entries close, everyone will have the chance to vote for the top 10 entries
- The top 10 entries are chosen by us, but the winner will be chosen by the entry with the most votes
- The voting and the competition ends April 9th 12pm New York, EST
- To qualify to enter you must have own a luminesk product
- You may upload as many entries as you like within the entry period of 26/03/18 – 01/04/18
- Entries must be original and your own photo/s
- The competition is open to all persons over 18yo
- To enter the competition you must submit your photo entries by uploading you image to Instagram using the hashtag #ootdluminesk
- In the event that you are chosen as a winner you will be required to take a photo with your prize and upload it to social media. After winning you will not be eligible to enter the competition again.
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to let us use your photo across our social media and website for marketing and advertising purposes.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to all the above statements